Oakley has designed a Tactical SI Assault Glove specifically for use by special operations personnel. The SI Assault Glove is widely used by US S.F. and Military, and is designed to offer protection and increased performance for operators. The SI Assault Gloves have many useful features and are equipped to provide durability, flexibility, secure grip, and breathable superior fit and dexterity. Manufactured with a unique carbon fiber knuckle design, the SI Assault Glove offers the highest level of protection and performance. The gloves are available in both a desert and black.
* Nonrestrictive Airprene® mid-height cuff with secure Velcro® closure.
* Available in two colors - black or desert
* Finger Air Vents
* Molded, punched neoprene finger ridges
* Mark suede finger surfaces
* Air mesh vents
* Sonic welded
* Carbon knuckle protector
• Durability and supple feel of leather
• Shielding of Kevlar reinforced knuckles with padding for comfort
• Moisture absorbing - fast-drying Clarino on palm
• Back strap to alleviate bunching in palm
• Shielding of full Kevlar padding on pinky finger
• Sure grip of high-friction surface on critical finger zones
• Adjustable cuff overlay
• Nose wipe area on thumb
• Knuckle protection, super grip palms, air vents and superb durability make this an excellent Assault glove.